RE: [Homebrew_PCBs] Re: web based PCB design tools

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2011
      I use logmein.com to access my home PCs from work and other locations. We
      also have two firewalls and an authenticated proxy and we rigidly block
      non-standard ports. This means we break many so called "web applications"
      that try and do things like remote desktop access over port 443 which is
      meant for https. It does require an active-x control but then any web based
      PCB designer is going to need either an active-x control, or JAVA or FLASH.

      Dave
      G4UGM

    • Leon
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2011
        --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, "RJ" <rj3819@...> wrote:

        > Are there any web based PCB design tools?
        > Reason for asking .. is I like to work on
        > simple boards at work when things are quiet
        > and I'm in "fireman mode" waiting for something
        > to happen .. to go take care of ..

        Someone is actually working on something like that:

        http://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28165

        http://cirkuit.co/

        Leon