Awfully quiet in here.

  • yd_br
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      No new messages since Saturday. Has everyone gone to sleep or changed
      hobbies?

      - YD.
    • Dale J. Chatham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        It's because all of us in Northern Texas are suffering from accute
        Seasonal Affective Disorder and are nuring a major depression caused by
        all the rain :(

        --
        It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command forces,
        and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers! In fact, I

        - Robert E. Lee in 1863.
      • Dave King
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          Well I've decided to be an astronaut so I've been
          busy out in the shop building my tinfoil helmet...