Who of you uses circad?

  • adriano-sar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      with this question I pick the occasion in order to introduce to me, I
      write from Italy, use for my designs Circad, therefore we can exchange
      information and councils on this program, I realize from many years the
      pcb in house is mono that double face with the photogravure, hard
      development with caustic and then muriatic acid + hydrogen peroxide.

      Fisio