Re: Laser Printer Toner transfer with plain regular paper

  • macglobalus <macglobalus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 26, 2003
      Basicly we are talking about "glossy paper". Stay away from "photo
      quality" and "Glossy Photo Quality" since those have a rather plastic
      coating and will take a longer time to dissolve. I'll be runnig a
      couple of test next week on an EPSON paper model #S041654 and I'll let
      you know how it went.
      Gabriel

      > Hi Gabriel,
      > Thank you for the info and the name of the paper.....
    • grantfair2001
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 12, 2003
        --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, Adam Seychell
        <adam_seychell@y...> wrote:
        > Oh sorry, I forgot to mention the hydrometer. [snip]
        >
        > Luther m stroud mentioned, having all this lab equipment might be
        > an overkill. He brings up a good point. How about setting up your
        > etching tank and start etching circuit boards before investing in
        > some lab ware. You don't need any fancy equipment to prepare the
        > copper etchant. Only some kitchen scales and measuring jugs.
        > Later, when your etchant starts to become exhausted you may
        > decide to buy the equipment and restore the etchant.
        >
        > Adam

        Well, that's pretty good advice. I already have some HCl. I did not
        realize it took so long for the copper to react - so when I tried it,
        after an hour I assumed nothing had happened or would happen. When I
        get the picnic chest and a workplace organized I will give it a go.

        Grant