Re: Toner transfer - un-even surface theory...

  • kilocycles
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 3, 2006
      That's just great. I got the Brother 2040 to get *away* from the
      freakin' copy machine!

      Ted

      http://www.pulsar.gs/PCB/a_Pages/5_Support/4b_Tips_Tricks/Tips_Tricks.html#Anchor-11481
      > Has anybody tried this? Successful or not?

    • soffee83
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 8, 2006
        --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Trethan"
        <stefan_trethan@...> wrote:
        >with multiple rollers this is not ensured if they are not
        > prefectly parallel.

        I mentioned in the post about the dowel thing, that I'd feel safer
        with that small "row of rollers" deal, but with the two outer ones
        sunk down just a tiny bit, so you'd really just be getting constant
        pressure on the center one, which would be constantly changing
        location on the board.

        The "see-saw" dowel thing sounds too much like the "score and snap"
        technique you'd use for cutting glass or board stock. ;)

        Where's the damn guy that gives away the big GBC laminator in MY town?
        (I'm actually going to start keeping an eye out tonight for that, or a
        big, dead laser printer. I'll grab the local for-sale paper and check
        the flea markets over the weekend)

        -George