T-Tech Quick Circuit

  • Dave Mucha <dave_mucha@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      Hi all,

      I think I will be getting a Quick Circuit and wanted to see if
      anybody has and expericance to encourage me or to tell me to fa-ged-a-
      bot-it.

      anything I should look for or stay away from ?

      Comments are invited !

      Dave
    • Wolfgang Maier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2003
        Dave,

        We have had one here for about the last 6 to 8 years and it has been
        working hard and faithfully for that time. It is being replaced by the
        top-of-the-line LPKF unit complete with tool changer.

        The software for the quick circuit is dos based and a bit clunky but works ok.

        If you get this unit for the right price, and it is still serviceable,
        grab it.

        Regards

        Wolf Maier

      • robgrzesek <robert.grzesek@mattel.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
          I've used one for 3 years now. It's great- we save a ton of time
          over building a board by hand. The software is now Windows based and
          is very easy to use.

          Robert

          --- In Homebrew_PCBs@yahoogroups.com, Wolfgang Maier <w.maier@q...>

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/