Job Seeker

  • Gulam F. Cruise
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Jakarta, January 2004

      Dearest Friend,

      First of all I would like to greet you a very Happy New Year 2004, may God's blessings be with you always, Amien.

      My name is Adam 27old 68weight 170height, graduated from University in East Java in 2000 Accounting Major with GPA 3.41. Currently I work for a Hospitality Industry in Jakarta as a Night Auditor for about one and half years already.

      Via this e-mail, wish I could get information from you about any opportunity working to another Company in Accounting Division, because I would like to look for another Job with the normal hours working one (office hours)

      If there's anyone know about the opportunity, Would you like to spent your a little time to let me know? "Hope you don't mind".
      Well, that's it from me and thanks a lots before.
      Btw, thanks for reading my messages at least...

      Best regards,

      Adam

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • web2legend
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        Pencari kerja:
        Hendra Witono
        Pria/ 28 tahun
        S1 Ekonomi manajemen
        Komputer, web design, design grafis, hardware dan software, trouble
        shooting
        pengalaman:
        webmaster dan web design (3 tahun); design grafis (1 tahun); web
        marketing (1 tahun); event organizer (1 tahun)
        Hub : Hendra witono (0812-9717520)
        email : hendra_witono@...
      • web2legend