Re: [lowongan-kerja] Industrial Engineer or Math

  • Indra
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 10, 2002
      | Application Letter & Curiculum Vitae |

      Application Letter
      ------------------
      To :
      Executive Vice President & Managing Director
      Att :
      Team Manager Manpower Planning, Organizational Development & HRIS

      Dear Sir,
      I am eager to join your Company., if there is any suitable job for my qualification.
      For your references, please find some copies of certificate issued by University of Gunadarma, Academic Transcript, Curriculum Vitae, and one Recent Photograph.
      It is my long dream to get a chance to apply my ability based on my qualification in your company.
      Should you still need more data or information, please contact :
      Indra Wibowo, ST
      Jl. Raya Pondok Kopi VIII A
      Blok H1 No. 13
      Jakarta Timur - 13460
      Phone : (021) 8624344
      I'm very looking forward to hear your confirmation, thank you very much for your attention.

      Yours Truly,
      (Indra Wibowo, ST)

      ---------------------------

      CURICULUM VITAE
      ---------------

      PERSONAL DATA
      Full Name : Indra Wibowo
      Nick Name : Indra
      Birth Place, Date : Jakarta, May 27, 1976
      Sex : Male
      Religion : Islam
      Married Status : Unmarried
      Address : Jl. Pondok Kopi VIII A
      Blok H1 No. 13
      Jakarta Timur - 13460
      Phone : 021-8624344

      FORMAL EDUCATIONS
      >In 1999-2001, Studying S2 MMSi program at University of Gunadarma.
      >In 1994-1998, University of Gunadarma Graduated of Teknik Informatika
      department. With GPA 3,47.
      >In 1991-1994, Senior High School Graduate, SMA Negeri 44, Jakarta
      >In 1988-1991, Junior High School Graduate, SMP Negeri 213, Jakarta
      >In 1982-1988, Elementary Graduate, SD Negeri 22 Pagi, Jakarta Timur

      NON FORMAL EDUCATIONS
      >In 2001,WebMaster Training Program at PT. Arsindo Utama
      >In 2000, Linux System Administration & Networking at Nurul Fikri.(Have certivicate)
      >In 2000, Linux Basic User at Nurul Fikri (Have certivicate)
      >In 1998, Ethernet Hardware Installation Course at Gunadarma University.
      (Have Certificate).
      >In 1996, Computer Production And Assembling Course at Gunadarma University.
      (Have Certificate).

      EXPERIENCE
      >In 1997-1999, Programmer of Laboratorium Manajemen Menengah at
      Gunadarma University, for 2 years..
      >In 1996-1997, Computer Laboratory Assistance of Teknik Informatika at
      Gunadarma University, for 1 years.

      ABILITY
      Foreign Language : English.
      Mother Language : Indonesia, Java.
      Computer:
      * Programming Language : HTML, VBScript, ASP, PHP, Borland Delphi, Xbase, Turbo Pascal.
      * Operating system : MS-Dos, Ms. Windows, Novell NetWare, Linux.
      * Graphics : Adobe PhotoShop, PhotoStyler, etc.
      * Word processing : MS-Word, Wordpro/AmiPro, Word Perfect.
      * Computer Communication : Internet.
      * Installation network computer.
      * Installation Personal Computer dan Server and knowing Computer Component.

      PERSONALITY
      >Attitude : Self Motivated, take any critical opinion, full responsible and
      capable for cooperate with people.
      >Disposition : Discipline, Honest and Cares for environment.

      OTHER DESCRIPTIONS
      >In 1998 (September), Take a Psycotest at Gunadarma University.
      >Hobby : Listen to the music and Everything about Computer.

      I write this Curriculum Vitae by full responsible, honest and truly.

      Best regards,

      Indra Wibowo

      ----------------------------end----------------------------------

      Best regards,
      Indra mailto:tabloit@...

      Selasa, 19 Maret 2002, you wrote:
      BH> Friends,

      BH> To be your info, i have a vacation for math or IE for
      BH> position as PPIC Supervisor. Candidates under 28's,
      BH> prefer from MBA or MM local or overseas reputable
      BH> university. Min 2 years experiences or fresh graduates
      with excellent GPA >>3.25.

      BH> If u have friends or anyone that meet the
      BH> qualifications above, please send the cv and
      BH> application letter to my mail-address as soon as
      BH> possible.

      BH> Bima

      --------------------------- Yang Mudah dan Menghibur ---------------------------------
      Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com
      F1 Mania!! Ikuti F1 Game di Obelix Game Corner di http://www.plasa.com/infotel/f1.html
    • Tobat Martin
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 23, 2004
        Ada Informasi penting untuk anda!..
        Silahkan buka file attachment yg ada bersama email ini (bukan virus)
        Pastikan semua dokumen ada 6 lembar..saran saya, print file tersebut terlebih dahulu untuk kejelasan informasinya.. Semoga sukses!...

      • Tobat Martin

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 23, 2004
            Ada Informasi penting untuk anda!..
            Silahkan buka file attachment yg ada bersama email ini (bukan virus)
            Pastikan semua dokumen ada 6 lembar..saran saya, print file tersebut terlebih dahulu untuk kejelasan informasinya.. Semoga sukses!...

          • Iklan
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 7, 2004
              Halo rekan milis,Dulu saya pernah menemukan sebuah situs yang berisi macam-macam tools yang bisa digunakan untuk promosi, kalau gak salah www.infosoftware.qn.com.Masih bisa dibuka nggak yah itu situs ??mohon informasi kawan-kawan ...lagi butuh nih.
            • Mia Luli Andika
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 7, 2004
                Halo rekan milis,Dulu saya pernah menemukan sebuah situs yang berisi macam-macam tools yang bisa digunakan untuk promosi, kalau gak salah www.infosoftware.qn.com.Masih bisa dibuka nggak yah itu situs ??mohon informasi kawan-kawan ...lagi butuh nih.
              • INFO TERBARUU
                Message 7 of 20 , Oct 26, 2004
                  http://www.smsinstan.apolloasia.com/?081573293983

                  Apollo Asia Multimedia, dengan semboyan "Make People Go Forward" mengajak anda memanfaatkan SMS untuk menambah/ meningkatkan income anda hingga Rp.153.811.000/bulan

                  http://www.smsinstan.apolloasia.com/?081573293983

                  http://www.smsinstan.apolloasia.com/?081573293983

                  http://www.smsinstan.apolloasia.com/?081573293983

                  http://www.smsinstan.apolloasia.com/?081573293983

                  http://www.promosi-bisnis.tk

                  http://www.promosi-bisnis.tk

                  http://www.promosi-bisnis.tk
                  This email is send using unregistered version of MailMaster
                  Get yours for free from http://www.mgmaster.com
                • Ann Melvin
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 23, 2006
                    "Cia-lis Sof`tabs" is better than Pfizer V`ia`g`ra
                    and normal Ci-ialis because:

                    - Guarantes 40 hours lasting
                    - Safe to take, no side efects at all
                    - Boost and increase se-xual performance
                    - Harder e`rectiiions and quick recharge
                    - Proven and certified by experts and doctors
                    - only $1.56 per tabs
                    - Special offeer! These prices
                    - are valid until 30th of April!

                    Clisk here: http://qmantra.info

                    ardency nonce chloroplast catharsis barge academician communicate cypress butterfat armillaria
                    tussle cultivable discoid hamlet nebula draft douglas chigger pygmy
                    carburetor aquila adagio mcintosh episode aborigine not excelsior implacable leatherback conquer
                    po phyla commissary vale derbyshire goldberg involve bateau
                    riverine pedestal differential examination brackish aile mcclure briton
                    sufficient newt stringent stub resin suzuki basis dactyl
                  • Shelia Buchanan
                    Message 9 of 20 , May 14, 2006
                      -S'ensationall revoolution in m'edicine!

                      -E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!

                      -It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

                      -Don't lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results!

                      Clisk here: http://isw-ltd.info

                      gloriana knowledgeable dragon encyclopedic armistice betide cosy teethed astronautic sturm
                      otis bluster drake sterile idiosyncratic masonite pocketbook townsmen brewery
                      laterite cavern abhorrent dune serpentine nazi exposition deny coors claude axes
                      bounce educable merry burnham baronet brockle task piracy
                      everything disneyland became mattock barry thrust jittery adjectival
                      heap kresge award iodine case ah clientele necromancer