Purchase discounted name brand items

  • 1Ra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Purchase discounted name brand items

      Purchase discounted name brand items at http://www.helensmegastore.com
      Find bargains galore for your home, business, family, and much more.
      We carry every product imaginable from books, DVDs, movies and jewelry to shoes, health care products , clothing and electronics which includes iPods, the iPhone, plasma and LCD TV's.
      Visit our Website above for more information.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE OUR E-MAIL FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to aleina@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.