Make your own solar panels and save $$$

  • Marry
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2011
      Make your own solar panels and save $$$
      Do you want to save thousands off the cost of solar panels?
      Of course you do!

      You can now make solar panels at home! You have probably read about it or seen it on TV, but have you tried it yourself?

      "I just made my own solar panel. It was so simple and looks just like a bought panel"
      "I managed to build 2 panels for under $100!"
      "My panel produces just over 18 volts"

      http://tinyurl.com/5sohqhn

    • Marry