Sole Distributor/Agents Required for SG-FX Collection

  • wilchankk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Bag business is a million dollar business - Agents in Singapore is
      making US$5,000,000 sales per annum

      Following countries have already submitted their interests for
      agency , UK, Spain, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, India,
      Australia,Jamaica and Philippines.

      Dear SIr,

      SG-FX Collection-Bizopp Center is looking for serious sole
      agent/distributor in your country, we provide tremendous support to
      ensure that you success, because if you success, we also success.

      We are looking for people like you who are committed and willing to
      strive for excellent, we will teach and help you in term and
      marketing, business support and low quantity order.

      Your benefit at a glance becoming a SG-FX Agent/Distributor

      Summary of benefit of a SG-FX Collection Agent/Distributor

      * Lifetime Manufacturer Guarantee on all products.

      * Credit extension up to 60 days for approved agent.

      * Minimum order of 100 pieces per design needed only.

      * Credit rebates for achieving targets.

      * Advertisement sponsorship up to 25% for selected agent.

      * Goods returnable if unsold after 18 months.

      * Shop setup rental rebates.

      * Product consultations.

      * Marketing support by flyers, brochures and special sure-sell
      techniques.

      Note: We are only looking for 1 agent in your country, once we have
      selected the agent, the post will be closed.

      If you are interested , please contact the Director at email
      bizoppcentersg@... for further details.

      To view our products, please visit
      http://www.geocities.com/bizoppcentersg

      Best Regards