ERP DEPARTMENT MANAGER

  • AIMES Prismas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      ERP DEPARTMENT MANAGER
      Urgently required !!

      PRISMAS  Executive Search
           AIMES  Leadership Development

      Our Client, our client, a multinational Information Technology Solution Provider company, is urgently seeking dynamic professionals to strengthen its growing team.  We invite qualified executives to fill the following position:

      ERP DEPARTMENT MANAGER

      Main Responsibilities:
      -               Direct and control the operations of the ERP ORACLE EBS Software Package Implementation in accordance with the CSBU pipelines.
      -                Create new business opportunities as part of sales activity in accordance with ERP product that could provide the suitable solution as customer needs.
      -                Having CCBS product and market experience would be advantage
      -               Lead the ERP and CCBS implementers
      -               Responsible for full cycle from ERP & CCBS Sales and Delivery, to meet the target performance given, including Sales target and Successful Delivery
      -               Can lead the implementation project as Project Manager and Technical Team Lead for specific module at the same time.
      -               Monitor project progress and run project implementation by setting up team, procedure, workflow and project controlling to ensure the product has been delivered.
      -               Conduct product presentation and demo to support pre-sales activities.
      -               Coordinate with sales team to create new business opportunities and to ensure the deals are closed in order to fulfill the required target.
      -               Coordinate the corrective actions required to resolve major problems occurred in customers to ensure that overall project objectives are achieved.
      -               Managed personnel within his/her unit, including personnel planning, hiring, people development, performance management, reward management and employee morale.

      Main Requirements:

      ·         Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university majoring in computer science, Electronics or Industrial Engineering.
      ·         4 – 5 years experience in related position and 10 years in IT
      ·         Experience in IT Company / Banking (Syariah Product).
      ·         Familiar with Banking Regulations.
      ·         Knowledgeable in RPG Programming / IBM AS 400
      ·         Good Leadership skills (Supervise 4 – 5 persons)
      ·         Good command of spoken and written English.

      Salary Range:  Rp. 9,000,000, - Rp. 15,000,000,- gross/ month
      Medical & Hospitalization scheme, Jamsostek, Transport and mobile phone facilities, DPLK and Annual performance bonus

      Please Send your CV, Photograph, and Profile
       Now to