Corey is speaking "live" on your TV!

  • Corey Rudl FreeVideo
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2005
      Dear Friend,

      I'm really excited because I just heard back from Corey Rudl,
      and he's agreed to help me give you a special gift...

      As a special favor to me, Corey has agreed to give a limited
      number of my customers and subscribers the chance to take home
      his best-selling "Ultimate Seminar" videos FREE for 30 days!

      So you can actually "test drive" the SAME advanced strategies
      that Corey's personally used to grow HIS online businesses to
      over $7.6 Million in sales per year... with absolutely no risk!

      I'm really pumped up about this, because these videos contain
      over 3.5 hours of Corey's most profitable Internet marketing
      secrets, including:

      >> How even complete "rookies" can start their own online
      business in less than 48 hours!

      >> How to build and grow an incredibly responsive e-mail list
      of people who are eager to buy your products.

      >> How to fast-track the success of ANY online business you
      start with Corey's own unbeatable four-step profit formula.

      >> How to get 1,000s of NEW visitors to any web site... for FREE!

      >> How to generate $2,235 every single day with a
      "fill-in-the-blank" formula that anyone can use to profit
      from salesletters that generate income for you 24 hours a day!

      >> How to dominate any online market and get hundreds of
      high-traffic web sites to sell for you -- risk-free!

      ... plus tons more!

      But I have to WARN you...

      Corey doesn't make a habit of giving away his strategies FREE.
      He's doing this as a special favor for me, and since his stock
      is limited, I can only guarantee you'll get a copy if you act
      immediately.

      So if you want a FREE 30-Day Trial copy of Corey's best-selling
      "Ultimate Seminar" videos, I highly recommend that you move
      quickly and visit:

      http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/827138/freevideo

      If you have questions, please let me know! Otherwise, I hope
      you enjoy the videos...

      All the best,
      Ariella

      P.S. Remember: Corey's the one taking ALL the risk with these
      30-Day FREE Trial videos. If you decide after 30 days of
      reviewing his 3.5+ hours of best-selling marketing advice that
      you're not completely sold on his approach, just send the videos
      back to him for a full refund!

      Go to: http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/827138/freevideo

    • Corey Rudl FreeVideo
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 2, 2005