Corey's giving away more videos

  • Another FreeVideo
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 31, 2004
      Dear Friend,

      Don't you HATE it when this happens?

      You pay good money for something and then find out that other
      people are getting the exact same thing for next to nothing...

      Well, it just happened to me! But rather than complain about
      the fact that I paid top dollar for a video interview that
      Corey Rudl is now just GIVING away, I figured I should pass
      the news on to you so that you can take advantage of it!

      (To be honest, I'm not really that annoyed... The information in
      this video has already been worth WAY more than I paid for it!)

      Anyway, here's the deal: Corey recently published the 75th
      interview at his "Secrets To Their Success" Private Web Site.
      And to celebrate, he's giving away your choice of a VHS or DVD
      copy of a 63-minute interview he recently recorded with a guy
      named Jermaine Griggs.

      (You may have heard of Jermaine... He's the 21-year-old kid
      from the inner city who's on track to earn $500,000 this year
      from a business he started in his grandma's living room...)

      Like I said, I paid big bucks for this interview earlier this
      year -- but for a limited time, you can get it for nothing!

      Corey's also giving away a 142-page book that contains 8
      interviews with "Mom & Pop" web site owners who are making
      anywhere between $30,000 and $2,000,000+ from their online
      businesses.

      And these interviews aren't your typical 3-page "tell us about
      your business" jobs...

      Each of these interviews is about 15 pages in length, and Corey
      really gets these people to "spill the beans" on *exactly*
      what strategies and techniques they are using to get REAL
      results online.

      Did I mention that he's GIVING this stuff away? Find out more
      at:

      http://dynamic.secretstotheirsuccess.com/t.cgi/827138/jermainevideo

      All the best,
      Ariella
      IMC Affiliate

      P.S. There are only a limited number of these videos available,
      and Corey is going to take this offer down after 30 days or
      after the last video has been claimed -- whichever comes first!

      So if you're interested, I would highly recommend that you
      take action immediately by clicking the following link:

      http://dynamic.secretstotheirsuccess.com/t.cgi/827138/jermainevideo

    • Internet Marketing Center