This could be for YOU!!

  • dudemusic2000
    Message 1 of 676 , Oct 2, 2001
      Do you really want to make money? THIS IS BY NO
      MEANS A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. If that's your thing,
      don't even bother with us. We're looking for people
      who've been through the marketing ringer and want to
      market with a company that has an excellent track
      record. You won't have to do the thing that we all hate
      to do in marketing. For a complete list sign up to
      be contacted, and informed about our
      business.<br><a href=http://communities.msn.com/AmericanFreedomTeam&naventryid=104 target=new>http://communities.msn.com/AmericanFreedomTeam&naventryid=104</a>
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: