Turn Your Computer Into Cash Machine

  • youraisle@yahoo.com.sg
    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 1, 2004

      Hello Internet Marketer,
      This is an invitation Email for you to know more about this New Program

      You get emails every day, offering to show you how to make money.

      Most of these emails are from people who are NOT making any money. And they expect you to listen to them?

      Had enough?

      If you want to make money with your computer, then you should hook up with a group that is actually DOING it. We are making a large, continuing income every month. http://www.gift4ur.com/ads/?ad=184

      What's more -- we will show YOU how to do the same thing and we even do it for you.

      No Advertisement, No Recruiting. We run the Advertisement. You get Company Sign Up place into your Group

      This business is done completely by Internet and email, and with a great Free Bonus. If you can send an email, you can do this. No special "skills" are required.

      How much are we making? Anywhere from $100 to $12500 per month. We are real people, and most of us work at this business part-time. But keep in mind, we do WORK at it --

      I am not going to insult your intelligence by saying you can sign up, do no work, and rake in the cash, that kind of job does not exist. But if you are willing to put in 10-12 hours per week, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

      This is not income that is determined by luck, or work that is done FOR you -- http://www.gift4ur.com/ads/?ad=184

      it is all based on your effort. But, as I said, there are no special skills required. And this income is RESIDUAL - meaning that it continues each month (and it tends to increase each month also).

      Interested? I invite you to find out more. We are just looking for people who still have that "burning desire" to find an opportunity that will reward them incredibly well, if they work at it.

      [b]To grab a GREAT Opportunities[/b], simply click http://www.gift4ur.com/ads/?ad=184

      That's All there is to it.

      Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,
      Welson

      PS. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies. I had pretty much given up on them. This is different -- there is value, integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home--based business... and finally make real money on the Internet.

      Don't pass this up, Visit our program and we will show you how to do the business.

      Thank you