You wanna make REAL money?

  • dudemusic2000
    Message 1 of 676 , Apr 1, 2001
      Have you done marketing before? Then you probably
      know how tough it is to make a bunch of cold calls and
      get paid a crapy salary for it. What if I have a
      company for you where there's NO cold calling, NO driving
      3 hours for a stupid meeting, NO break aways, NO
      keeping inventory, NO stocking products, NO bothering the
      same customers every month and more. Sounds pretty
      good? Click the link and sign up and I'll personally
      fill you in with all the info you need to make a smart
      decision. The best thing about all of this is the serious
      money you can make doing it! (Of course... you can
      always stay in the loser program you're in now and keep
      losing money, while I get richer every month...
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: