goingplatinum 10000$

  • kjy007as
    Message 1 of 676 , Mar 1, 2001
      I have sent this email to tell you about an
      innovative new program that is ROCKING THE INTERNET WORLD!
      that PAYS YOU and is certain to change the way that
      you use the Internet forever! Just click on the link
      below to get in on the excitement!
      above link please just copy and paste the following URL
      in the address bar:
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: