Now get prepared to team up with Secret Income Group.

  • Palmisano Marketing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Now get prepared to team up with Secret Income Group. We do the research for you. The programs we introduce to you will make you money.You need no downline or upline. Just follow the S.I.G. picks into special programs. Only programs that have proven track records,that are easily understood and can be accomplished by almost anyone with a minimun effort. Now get the advantage over most HYI investers.S.I.G. We contact the admin.and program manager before investing in any H.Y.I. program
      http://www.freenow2000.com/secret.htm

      Almost every program we offer we have had personal contact with Admin and Program Managers.
      Right now the group has one program that's Paying over 50% to 65% every 180 days and with in
      90 days you got your seed money back and the next 90 days is profits we pay you every 30 days.
      Please contact me if you interested please.This is a real trade.

      Secret Income Group
      Bob Palmisano
      robert1@...
      Business Phone 937-492-7000 Mon.thru Fri.
      Hours 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern