Are you paying too much for your prescriptions?

  • J Nix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Print out and take this card (below) to the
      Pharmacy and save on the cost of your prescription drugs!

       Cut and fold in half...

      Your Free Prescription Card works now, present this
      to your pharmacist and save up to 95%!
       MEMBER ID:  Enter Patient's Phone Number
      RxGROUP: NCR6505

      RxBIN: 610568
      PCN: DRX

      THIS IS NOT INSURANCE, IT'S
      FREE!
      www.incarerx.com

      How Does This Card Work?This card provides discounts on most medicationsThis card is accepted at most pharmaciesEarn Rebates on select branded itemsThis FREE card is available to anyoneYou save between 15% - 95%One card covers your entire familyTo
      find a participating pharmacy call 1-800-286-9589 or go to
      www.incarerx.com and select Network/Price Tools to look up medication
      pricing in your area. Customer Service call 1-800-286-9589

      NO OTHER PHARMACY CARD IN
      AMERICA OFFERS BETTER OVERALL SAVINGS! We
      are proud to provide you and your family with our FREE pharmacy program. This
      card may be used at over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide, including most major
      chains.  View Pharmacies and Prices: www.incarerx.com

      How Do I
      Use It?

      You can use your free drug card just as you
      would use an insurance card. Hand the card to the pharmacist when you drop off
      your prescription and see what kind of discount you get. Brand name drugs will
      have a typical 10-20% discount with greater savings coming on generics where
      you can save up to 95%. We've seen some discounts even higher!

      How It Works

      Are Free Prescription Discount
      Cards too good to be true? No, this Works!  We can't speak for all discount cards in the
      market, so we'll do our best to explain how our program operates and how it's
      different than other drug cards.

      We process millions of prescriptions per
      month for pharmacies nationwide, we know what the actual cost of prescription
      drugs are and the typical profits for pharmacies. We use this information to
      provide our cash customers with great discounts while still maintaining a
      reasonable profit for the pharmacies. The pharmacy will typically make about
      the same amount on your transaction with our discount drug card that they do
      processing someone's prescription insurance coverage.