A million people anxious to send you $6 each!

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 5, 2011
      A million people anxious to send you $6 each!
      That's $6 Million dollars that's just waiting for you!
      This website very effectively sells itself, and you could own one for just $7.99!
      You will get immediate results... paid directly to your PayPal account.
      For all the details, visit website at:

      http://tinyurl.com/yeuvu3j

    • Gary