Must join site in Pre-Launch. New Members Get FREE Ad Pack!

  • Tia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Must join site in Pre-Launch. New Members Get FREE Ad Pack!

      Hi,

      Take a look at this great opportunity and join today!
      Upgraded members get access to our download vault with plenty of great downloads!

      New Members Get FREE Ad Pack!
      Promo Code In Members Area!

      10,000 Points
      3 Solos
      3 Banners
      3 Button Banners
      3 Traffic Links
      3 Hot Links
      3 Login Ads

      Upgrade to a JV Member & get a
      Resellers Hosting Account FREE!!!

      Upgrade to a Super JV Member & get a
      Master Resellers Hosting Account FREE!!!

      Referral Contest

      1st Place wins $50 & FREE upgrade to Super JV

      2nd Place wins $25 & FREE upgrade to Super JV

      3rd Place wins $15 & FREE upgrade to Super JV

      4th Place wins $5 & FREE upgrade to Super JV

      5th Place wins FREE upgrade to Super JV & FREE ADS PACK

      Referral contest goes until we reach 500 members!

      Upgrade prices are:
      PRO MEMBERSHIP is always FREE!

      JV MEMBERSHIP is only $2.00 a month!

      SUPER JV MEMBERSHIP is only $4.00 a month!

      Pro Members Earnings.
      When a JV Member joins, a Pro referrer is paid $0.50
      When a SUPER JV Member joins, a Pro referrer is paid $1.00
      When a member buys advertising, a Pro referrer earns 10%

      JV Members Earnings.
      When a JV Member joins, a JV Member referrer is paid $0.75
      When a SUPER JV Member joins, a JV Member referrer is paid $1.50
      When a member buys advertising, a JV Member referrer earns 20%

      SUPER JV Members Earnings.
      When a JV Member joins, a SUPER JV referrer is paid: $1.00
      When a SUPER JV Member joins, a SUPER JV referrer is paid: $2.00
      When a member buys advertising, a SUPER JV referrer earns: 30%

      FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
      If you upgrade to Super JV you will also get automated advertising for your referral link.
      I will add your referral link into my rotator which will be advertised for you.
      Get referrals and commissions on autopilot!

      Join today you won't regret it!
      http://trafficpython.com/x/links/254368

      Thanks for reading!
      Col

      http://trafficpython.com/x/links/254368

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE OUR E-MAIL FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to aleina@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.