$300 PLUS $200 in groceries or a $200 Wal-Mart

  • DEREK DUNCAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      $300 + Gas and Groceries.

      Hi Folks,

      Unfortunately this is for USA, Canadian and Puerto Rico residents
      only at this time. Canadian residents please see the
      FAQ’s before joining.

      Enter with $200 one-time out-of-pocket Grocery Voucher Purchase. When your 2x2
      is filled and you have personally referred 2, you receive $300 PLUS $200 in
      groceries or a $200 Wal-Mart card redeemed from your grocery voucher.

      Website: http://www.mpbtoday.com/Free-Gas-and-Grocery
      Or http://bit.ly/9sOs0QMPB

      Please watch this video. This is an Incredible Opportunity to earn $300+ Cash
      and Freeeee Gas and Groceries.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIa47pi4EM&feature=player_embedded#at=34

      I understand that the subject line I just used is a
      very BOLD statement so please let me explain.

      I am involved with a team in "MPB Today" that is offering
      6 FR EE Signups in your downline if you sign-up
      (on our team) before August 1st. This would return a
      $200 Gift Card for Walmart and a $300 Check.

      If you are not familiar with MPB Today please have
      a look at my link below. MPB Today, in a nutshell,
      is an opportunity where you can join for $210
      out of pocket, receive a voucher for $200 worth
      of groceries and a place in a 2 X 2 matrix. If you
      want to just take that voucher and use it on $200
      worth of groceries you can. The groceries would
      be shipped to your house and you would pay the
      shipping fee.

      If you hold onto the voucher and fill your 2 X 2
      Matrix then you would receive a $200 Walmart
      Gift Card and a $300 check along with a NEW
      position in the 2 X 2 matrix.

      6 FR EE Guaranteed Signups

      Now I know that many of us have been down the
      road before with Guaranteed Signups. We have been
      burned and I certainly don’t want that to happen
      again so I want everyone to understand the risk here.

      Do I believe this company our group is working with will
      deliver the 6 FR EE Guaranteed Sign-ups? Yes I do.

      Am I 100% sure that these will be delivered? NO!

      I felt as though it was worth the risk so I jumped in.

      Many of you may not be concerned about the 6 FR EE
      Guaranteed Signups because you can recruit and fill
      your 2 X 2 on your own… That’s great! For those that
      can't recruit or just don't want to then please consider
      this opportunity.

      Here’s the link:
      http://www.mpbtoday.com/Free- Gas-and-Grocery
      http://bit.ly/9sOs0QMPB
      http://bit.ly/9sOs0QMPB
      Please be sure that I am listed as referrer (Free-Gas-and-Grocery)
      And your sponsor's name is:Derek Duncan

      If you decide to join us PLEASE e-mail me so that I can
      send you the short form to submit your name to the marketing
      company that we are using for the 6 FR EE Guaranteed Signups.

      After July 31st we will have to purchase the Guaranteed
      Sign-ups from this marketing company.

      Either way it’s a win – win situation. You buy groceries
      anyway so there really is no risk in spending $210 on
      a grocery voucher.

      Click Here To Contact Me.

      Thank you,
      Derek