I will Pay For You

  • DEREK DUNCAN
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
      I will Pay For You

      Hello

      no-holds-barred, residual income monster system that will allow you to turn $2 into $122k per month!

      Yes, $122,000 For
      $2.

      The cost to get started is much lower than almost any other program on the internet, the financial rewards can be much BIGGER because the
      target market is so much bigger!

      Earnings over $12,000
      Monthly in 12 Weeks!!

      Here is break down of
      the compensation plan for
      a person coming in at the $2 level......
      Week 1: $2 x 2 = $4
      Week 2: $8
      Week 3: $16
      Week 4: $24

      After 4 Weeks you have Earned $52 from your $2
      Investment:

      Week 5: $ 48
      Week 6: $ 96
      Week 7: $ 192
      Week 8: $ 384

      After 8 Weeks you now have $720 + $52 = $772 Monthly Income!!

      Now
      here is where it Gets REALLY EXCITING!!

      Week 9: $
      768
      Week 10: $ 1536
      Week 11: $ 3072
      Week 12: $ 6144

      TOTAL Earnings = $11,520 + $772 = $12,292 in just 12 Weeks!!
      Get BUSY
      and DO IT in 12 Days!!

      We all know 4 People who
      Need More Money and I am sure
      they each know 4 More
      People who
      need
      more.

      If you get in NOW and help
      spread the word quickly, you could soon have this system building YOU a
      long-term residual income on auto-pilot!

      It is 100% FRE.E to take
      the tour.

      But wait,
      everyone can afford $2 can't they? Of course they can!

      See Here For Wealth
      Creation:
      http://www.holygrailresiduals.com/?owner=daduncan2

      If You Wish to Join Then
      Contact Me At tonyduncan2007@... I will Pay Your
      Fee And Add You To Our Team.

      =======================

      Earn $8000 Per Month
      and We Build Your Downline For You
      F*R*E*E To J*O*I*N.

      http://www.reality-networkers.com/marketingsecret11.php?refid=2283761
      or
      http://bit.ly/dtD6EtRN

      “I Will Pay Your Way In”

      To The Hottest Home Based Business
      On The Internet Today! That’s A $47 Value!

      Earn Unlimited Daily Cash
      Payments of $47, $97,$247,$497,& $997

      Visit My Website and Register for theFRE.E Tour for all the Details!
      It’s the Perfect Business if You Want to Make Extra Money From Home!

      http://PersonalPowerline.com/?daduncan
      or
      http://bit.ly/beCZCxPl

      This
      Money Maker is Going CRAZY!!
      And it has something forEVERYONE!
      1) Don't spend a cent, and learn how to become more
      successful - online and offline!
      That means absolutely F*R*E*E!!
      2) Be passive and...
      Triple your money in a
      month!
      3) Promote actively and...
      Earn hundreds per month,
      right from the start!
      Earn thousands per month, with just a little
      more time...
      There's nothing like it on the web!
      Let me know if
      you have any questions!
      And see you at the top!

      bit.ly/bI5AgiJBP
      Here is some Passive Income Opportunities!!!
      I was invited into
      gifting program… Have a look at the PPT for
      details
      http://bit.ly/cmVbg6
      Or Sign Up
      Directly At This Site:
      http://www.lifeprosperityclub.com/id/derek

      Fre.e Forex

      http://www.forexfree.biz/?language=english&ref=dduncan
      or
      See Details Here:
      http://bit.ly/b4EuD6
      We Give You$200 To Invest In your Own Forex Managed Account.
      We give you the Mo.ney and we invest it for you.
      ==============================

      Wow, Kash Kwik is EASY.

      No Referring, No Selling... Just join and get paid.

      This is
      FRESH!
      This is NEW!
      This is your OPPORTUNITY
      make some
      REAL MONEY!
      REALLY FAST!
      IF YOU ACT NOW!

      Everyone that joins after
      you, PUSHES
      you
      off the Top of
      the
      Kash Kwik
      Line... and PAYS you $25 per cycle.

      PLUS you get a FREE re-entry
      each time you cycle.

      ==>
      AWESOME
      <==

      join
      - Get paid $25 to
      cycle
      - Free re-entry
      over and
      over
      - No referring
      required
      -
      Straight-Line Forced
      Cycler
      - Additional
      position each
      month
      - 100% Matching
      Bonuses!
      - 5000 banner ads each
      month

      Earn $25...
      $50...
      $100 a DAY
      or MORE,
      without
      referring!

      IF you
      refer..
      you could earn THOUSANDS a month with 100% Matching Bonuses.

      GUARANTEED INCOME!

      Kash Kwik has an UNHEARD OF 90 Day
      Money-Back Guarantee!

      The Faster you join...
      The Faster you get paid.

      What are you waiting for?
      Join NOW:
      http://www.kashkwik.com/?dduncan

      Have fun! Get Paid!
      Spread the
      Word!!!
      ==============================
      Simple Site That Produce $100 a Day!

      Nothing else
      needs to be said.

      Click Here.
      http://100-dollars.info/index.php?ref=dduncan
      =======================

      no costs, no fees, no sign up
      fee, no payment at all

      Interested?

      I guess you ARE :)

      Yes, you did read this right. With us you will get your personal income for free,
      without paying or investing even one dollar.
      You only
      have to:.
      * log in to
      your account frequently to organize it.
      * withdraw
      your money
      * enjoy our
      concept and be a part of it.

      http://www.income4free.org/?ref=dduncan

      You will need a
      Liberty Reserve Account to participate in this program.

      If you still don't have a LIBERTY RESERVE account you can sign up here :
      http://www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=U1795470

      =======================================

      A new direction in matrix pay plans.
      Sign up F.REE below
      for your F.REE
      Starter Account!
      Cycle With In 24 Hours

      Upgrade and activate
      matrix positions
      from as little as
      $1.00
      http://www.2x1xtreme.com/dduncan

      ==============================

      How would you like to
      get $10 fre.e? Nothing to buy!

      How long is your Geo String? Not only can you find out for FR.EE, we'll pay
      you to make it longer!

      http://www.geostring.com/?1124077

      This Program Is
      Completely
      F*R *E*E. This Is F*R*E*E M*O*N*E*Y!!!
      One time $7.00....via Pay Pal or Alert Pay. Daily
      deposits to YOUR acct... even if you have other online biz the marketing tips and methods are well worth the 7.00 alone

      http://the7biz.com/cash1585
      =======================

      SIGN UP FOR F*R*E*E Fantastic Income!

      If your looking for a cool way to get the word outON VIDEO this is your site ...
      only $6.00 OR just sign up for f.ree.

      Here is the video tells you all about it
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7pnltPOAdU

      Here is my link to sign up you can promote all your
      biz yourself!!!

      http://www.grandslamextra.com?sp=dduncan

      http://bit.ly/aGvRe0GsX

      ==============================
      Click 10
      Ads Per Day and Share Your Site With As Many People As You Can.
      Nothing To Buy Absolutely F*R*E*E
      www.joini5.com/earnmoneyeverysecond
      F*R*E*E Cash In Your Mail Box Join and You Own Part Of The Company.
      http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=dduncan
      =====================================

      Join For $10 and Earn $22,000 A Month!!
      http://mymoneyfish.com/u/quikcash
      ======================================
      Build A 2 Million Dollar Portfolio
      With
      One Measly $1:And if you don't have one measly $1, I will Pay your way
      in to this Amazing Program. Stand to make 2 Million Dollars in a year or sooner.Join for for
      Fre.e.And when I see you have joined I will Upgrade you and pay your $1 fee into the Program from my Back
      Office..See for yourself the Big
      Pay Plan for One Time spend of $1:http://bit.ly/BgPyPln Join for for Fre.e.http://iearntoday.com/link/J4D==========================="I Earn
      Income"is another
      good place to advertise. You
      can use this Advertiser Company also to advertise any one of your
      programs. When you Join for Fr.ee, and Upgrade is a One Time Fee of less than $3.
      You can also
      make money in this forced matrix.
      http://bit.ly/IErnTd

      ==============================

      Thank you for joining.
      Derek
      Duncan

      Derek Duncan
      PO Box 20595
      Long Beach CA 90801 USA
      562 983 7659
      tonyduncan2007@...
      Skype ID: dduncan_skype

      "Being in the right
      place at the
      right
      time isn't the key to success. Realizing that you're there and doing
      something about it is the key."
      Robert Kiyosaki

      This is
      an opt in list
      where you
      had to enter in your
      name and e-mail address into one of my lead in pages, or you have either sent me one of your offers, or sent me an email, in order to get on this list.
      If you no longer wish to receive updates and offers about online
      businesses then reply with REMOVE, in the subject line. Thank You

    • DEREK DUNCAN
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2010
[...]

        Contact Me At: derekaduncan@.... I will Pay Your
        Fee And Add You To Our Team.