Advertise Your Website Here For FREE

  • Kates
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2010
      Advertise Your Website Here For FREE

      Receive 100's of 1000's of Unique Visitors to your Website
      Daily. Advertise Here for FREE: http://friends-in-need.ws
      You will find other opportunities to expose your website here
      also.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE OUR E-MAIL FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to aleina@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Samm