Don't You Want A Free Downline and Earn 6K Per Month?

  • DEREK DUNCAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009
      "Earn $6000 Per Month and We Build Your Downline For You-F*R *E*E To J*O*I*N."

      Don't You Want A Free Downline and Earn 6K Per Month?

      STILL BUILDING MATRIX AFTER MATRIX ?

      Don't You Want A Free Downline and Earn 6K Per Month?

      Disappointed in many of the programs that you have joined on line ?

      Have no luck at all trying to refer ?

      Many of us make this costly mistake by joining a Matrix Program with out having a DOWNLINE already established.

      With Reality Networkers this is not the case. When we join a Matrix Program
      we join with over 2.4+ Million member strong. We dominate all Matrix
      Programs.

      Every member that joins Reality Networkers; 2.4+ Million active uplines will help you build a 5x6 personal matrix for you.

      Here at Reality-Networkers, a group of dedicated, active promoters are getting paid by us to HELP YOU promote !!

      That's right !!

      Have 2.6+ Million Members Help You Build Your Own Personal 5x6 Downline!
      Have Your Web Site seen by 2.6+ Million Active Promoters.

      "Our Product"

      Reality-Networkers is a club, not a MLM system. We offer marketing
      tools and resources to help our members to build a team of active
      networkers. All members will be given a free 14 day trial period to try
      out our program. Once the trial period has ended, there will be a one
      time administration fee of $25 to become an active member of
      Reality-Networkers. Benefactor option is also
      available for those who do not have the budget to start.

      There will be a one time level commission for each level completed.
      This level commission serves as a bonus to reward the members for a job
      well done.

      Let Me Prove That Our Members DO GET PAID. See Our Screen Shots At This Link:
      http://www.rn-member.com/ level4/payoutcollection.html
      These are Real Screen Shots and Not Fake.

      Once the first matrix has been
      completed, the member will then be eligible to take their entire team
      out to join other online ventures.

      We have helped many members sinceJuly.2004 and many of our members are already making a nice monthly
      income in various programs from the active team they've built within
      our group.

      WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE SOON!!

      F*R*E*E TO J*O*I*N

      Please Join at This Link:

      http://www.reality-networkers com/marketingsecret11.php? refid=2283761

      **You See, I Advertise For My Reality Networkers Team Members**
      In The Rotator Link Below Are Personal Advertisements From My Downlines Members.
      http://freerotator.com/ro/?r= 6&u=ddduncan
      {You can reload this link and find many Income Programs From My Downlines.}

      ============================== ======
      Now You can Join TVI Express Only For $37 Instead of $250.
      http://www.livingdreams.biz? aff=2002
      No Investment Totally Free- Invite 5 People and make $43,9354.75 Minimum-Download the Cash Bar. http://1599.powerbarclub.com

      Other True Money Makers:
      http://derekaduncan.blogspot com/

      ============================== ============

      To Our Mutual Success,

      Derek Duncan
      POB 20595
      Long Beach, CA 90801
      562 983 7659
      Skype Id: dduncan_skype

      DISCLAIMER: This email cannot be
      considered SPAM as you either have requested information on my
      recommended program, or you and I are members of one or more of the
      Advertisement Groups, such as MegaTraffic4u, and most likely you are a member of Free-Leads Dot Net, also you have sent me your advertisements in which I harvested your name an e mail address..
      REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: If you no longer wish to receive emails from me, please click this";Reply",
      or Reply to this email, and type or copy and paste in the subject area
      - REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST. Thank you for your time and consideration.