ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

  • DEREK DUNCAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hello,

      If
      you are still sitting on the fence trying to decide if you should get
      involved in the TVI Feeder Program then I HIGHLY suggest that you
      join us now so that you can be in the top 2% of the group. TVI Global Assist Team have
      highered more help and the processing of memberships have picked up
      speed! Once he gets his automated software in place we will really be
      flying!

      Right now there are over 2000 members in
      the feeder and Clay is predicting that he will reach 100,000 members
      once the software is in place.

      I have ID #'s from members that have already joined so if you want to
      get involved then follow the instructions below and I will send you
      their link so that you can get in NOW!

      If you don’t know what TVI is then please see the info
      below.

      If you want to be in a strong group who is taking this business VERY serious then read the instructions below and get back to me as soon as possible.

      For a $37.00 entry fee plus $40.00 to purchase your 2 referrals to get qualified you can be on a strong team and make a very nice income. It doesn’t get any easier than this!

      NOW is the time to get started though so please don't wait…

      If this is something that you are interested in then I will send you more info on how to purchase these referrals once you get signed up. PLEASE be patient with all of this though because Clay is swamped and he is going as fast as he can.

      Here is my link so that you can read more about this
      BUT DO NOT sign-up using this link because I already
      have my 2 referrals:http://www.tviglobalassistteam.com/index.php?id=2002
      http://www.tviglobalassistteam.com/index.php?id=2002
      http://www.tviglobalassistteam.com/index.php?id=2002

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      E-mail me at:tonyduncan2007@...

      In the subject line put:

      “I am ready”.

      In the body of the e-mail put:

      “I understand that I have to buy my 2 referrals from Clay at $20.00 each and I have $37.00 AlertPay to join NOW so I am ready to sign up. Please send me a link to sign-up under.”

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      ONLY RESPOND TO ME IF YOU ARE READY TO GO.

      So what is TVI Express?

      Travel Ventures International is a leading multinational conglomerate headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
      TVI Express is a dynamic company dedicated to bringing today’s lifestyle-conscious consumers the most superior travel and hospitality products & services, as well as providing a unique opportunity to promote TVI Express through Independent Distributorships. TVI Express was established in February 2009 and initially concentrated on the markets of China and India for initial distribution. They are now operating in the US, Canada, the UK/Europe, and Australia.

      Membership to TVI Express costs a one-off amount of $250 to join - that's it. It is affordable to almost anyone, and that's why it is spreading virally by word of mouth around the globe.

      What's more, just for joining, you get a free 6-night vacation at a 5-star resort in a country of your choice (food, drink and taxes are your responsibility - but what a great deal!)
      TVI Express offer a wide range of products and services to match almost every lifestyle, from free holidays to discounted travel deals in every corner of the globe. Involving strategic alliances with some of the biggest names in the Travel world, "we have pioneered our way to be the Industry leader in this $7 Trillion a year industry". They conduct regular training programmes around the world with experts on hand to answer all of your questions and to make sure you fully understand all of the products you are promoting. And most importantly, you don’t need to be a salesperson to promote the products.

      At TVI Express, they provide exciting holiday packages, vacation club memberships, and fun-filled adventures to customers just like you. Through their exclusive club, "we strive to give our members a world of choices through an attention to detail and impeccable customer service. Our ultimate objective is to provide you and your family with magical vacations and treasured memories, all at an
      affordable price".

      The travel discounts and the membership bonus are fantastic... however it's the compensation plan that is what really makes this an outstanding direct sales business opportunity. The income potential is significant - we have people in our team who were on the leadership teams at companies like Liberty League, Wealth Masters International, Global Resorts and Life path Unlimited who consider this a "powerful and timely opportunity for anyone looking to make significant income from a 'low ticket price' program".

      We ask this of you! - That you do not discount this information as a promotion of just another scheme - we urge you to at least take a look at the company's presentations and our analysis of the compensation plan and business system. This is a genuine and timely
      opportunity!

      We pride ourselves on doing thorough research and only
      associating ourselves with Companies, Opportunities and
      Individuals with Integrity.

      Your TVI membership entitles you to all of the following:

      6 Day / 7 Night vacation in a 3 – 5 star property.
      FREE flight ticket offer.
      Lifetime access to our promotional deals.
      VIP access to our members only forum.
      Virtual office to manage your office.
      One click access to discounted travel deals.

      PLUS THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN OVER
      $10,000 PER WEEK IN CASH TO TRAVEL AND PARTY AROUND THE WORLD!!!
      For those who have not joined TVI, make sure you listen to this
      leadership call if you haven't already...it will answer a lot of
      your questions about TVI and where they're headed in the future.
      http://www.byoaudio.com/playv/W5qhq2QL

      Questions? Please contact our support center here:

      SupportCenter : http://eCa.sh/8XnD

      Are you ready to get started? Do you have $37.00
      via AlertPay? If so then reply back to me and
      I will get a link for you to sign up under asap!

      Thank you,
      Derek
      tonyduncan2007@...

    • DEREK DUNCAN