  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 79 , Sep 3, 2009
      THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OFFER, NOT TO BE PASSED UP ON, OUR SERVICE WILL GET YOUR ADS SEEN!
      We can get your ad blasted to 2,300,000+ opportunity seekers right away!
      We Assure you, your Ads will be seen.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Ray
      Message 79 of 79 , Sep 14, 2012

        http://tinyurl.com/35brmf