It really works.

  • imaginativemind_2000
    Message 1 of 676 , Aug 1, 2000
      4th largest in the nation!<br>"Billion dollar a
      Excel Communications, where I can work from anywhere at
      anytime. FT/PT. I invested very little to start my own
      business and be a part of something big. (I am not
      kidding). How would you like to get paid for every long
      distance phone call, everytime you accessed the internet,
      used a wireless phone, got paged with a pager, shopped
      online and coming in 2002 turned your lights on in your
      HOUSE? Now, think of what would happed if you got paid
      for all of that for yourself and then all the
      customers you signed up under you for the rest of your
      life? Get the picture? View our presentation online and
      seriously think about joining. This is the best job I ever
      had, if you consider having fun being a job.
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: