Learn How To Make $25 In Just 7 Minutes

  • Ned
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 1, 2008
      Learn How To Make $25 In Just 7 Minutes
      Sitting At Home In Front Of The Computer
      & Do It Over And Over Again!

      Get Paid Daily for What You Think! Your Opinion Is Worth $

      Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey!
      Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour!
      Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too!
      Get paid to preview movie trailers - $4 to $25 per hour!

      http://paidpro.idv.st

      You Will Never Ever Have to Pay for Advertising Again
      http://tinyurl.com/62pdlq

      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Daniel