Get paid for the things that you used to do for FREE

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 3, 2008
      Get paid for the things that you used to do for FREE

      Better Than Home Based Business Opportunities
      That is exactly how a recent article on Yahoo News described the companies and
      websites that we have listed in our members area.
      And best of all, you are guaranteed to make money with all of them. Fill out a
      survey, get paid $75. Complete an offer, get paid $50. You have the ability to
      literally "write your own paychecks" and collect multiple streams of income.
      Whether you're a stay-at-home mom, college student, or full-time employee just
      looking for some additional money, you can get started in just 15 minutes!
      http://tinyurl.com/58hyh4

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      ==========================
      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      --------------------------------
      Am I saying you will make $152,327 in one month?
      http://lucky7.to/IHOME

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Parta
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 27, 2010
        Get paid for the things that you used to do for FREE

        Better Than Home Based Business Opportunities
        That is exactly how a recent article on Yahoo News described the companies and
        websites that we have listed in our members area.
        And best of all, you are guaranteed to make money with all of them. Fill out a
        survey, get paid $75. Complete an offer, get paid $50. You have the ability to
        literally "write your own paychecks" and collect multiple streams of income.
        Whether you're a stay-at-home mom, college student, or full-time employee just
        looking for some additional money, you can get started in just 15 minutes!
        http://tinyurl.com/58hyh4

        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.