Make money on other peoples auctions.

  • Gino
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2008
      Make money on other peoples auctions.

      No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

      Just profit while someone else works!

      For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

      http://tinyurl.com/5ozqn8

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      ==========================
      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Roland

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
            Make money on other peoples auctions.

            No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

            Just profit while someone else works!

            For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

            http://tinyurl.com/5ozqn8

            Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
            Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
            http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

            Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
            http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
          • Bartes