Make money on other peoples auctions.

  • Ella
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
      Make money on other peoples auctions.

      No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

      Just profit while someone else works!

      For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

      http://sigurd58.gomakecash.hop.clickbank.net/

      +++++++++++++++++
      Earn serious money without spending a dime
      http://ptcs.idv.st

      ==========================
      Blast your ads to 2,300,000 opportunity seekers only $5.95 or less!
      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Jena
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 17, 2008
        Make money on other peoples auctions.

        No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

        Just profit while someone else works!

        For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

        http://sigurd58.gomakecash.hop.clickbank.net/

        ==========================
        Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
        http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
      • Berra
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 19, 2008

          http://tinyurl.com/5ozqn8

          ==========================
          Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
          http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

          This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
        • Lirra

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 1, 2008
                      Make money on other peoples auctions.

                      No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

                      Just profit while someone else works!

                      For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

                      http://tinyurl.com/5ozqn8

                      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
                      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

                      ==========================
                      Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
                      http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

                      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
                    • Roland

                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 2, 2009
                            Make money on other peoples auctions.

                            No products to sell, no inventory to keep on hand, and no items to ship in the mail.

                            Just profit while someone else works!

                            For a limited time only, get your copy for only $7.77

                            http://tinyurl.com/5ozqn8

                            Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
                            Earn Up To $30 Per Referral...Plus A $125.00 Bonus For Joining
                            http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

                            Blast your ads to 5,000 groups only $5.95 or less!
                            http://tinyurl.com/6nwn8c or http://98.to/purads

                            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
                          • Bartes