$3300 in commissions in one day!

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      $3300 in commissions in one day!

      The chance to hit "refresh" and see hundreds of dollars appear before your eyes.
      The chance to use advanced techniques that only an elite group know about.
      And to make thousands as a result, each and every day, while your family and friends watch in awe...

      http://sigurd58.dayjobkill.hop.clickbank.net/

      _________________________
      You can really make serious money from this site.
      http://tinyurl.com/5jo5lg

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • IRC

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2010
            $3300 in commissions in one day!

            The chance to hit "refresh" and see hundreds of dollars appear before your eyes.
            The chance to use advanced techniques that only an elite group know about.
            And to make thousands as a result, each and every day, while your family and friends watch in awe...

            http://sigurd58.dayjobkill.hop.clickbank.net/

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
          • Gary