Lookin’ For A Solid Opportunity???, 4/1/2008, 9:00 am

  • a1homebiz@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Reminder from: a1homebiz Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lookin’ For A Solid Opportunity???

      Date: Tuesday April 1, 2008
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: https://www.moreinfo247.com/9649137/WMG
      Notes: We allow you to “test drive” for as long as you’d like, completely FREE..at no cost, and no obligation...

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008