((MULTIPLE $9 DEPOSITS-NO EFFORT REQUIRED!))

  • mc1959_au@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      *Easy Money - Deposited Directly Into Your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold Accounts*

      DollarsBlaster is EXPLODING!!

      This is what they guarantee - No Sponsoring - They Advertise! You will collect $8,100.00 or they will continue to E-mail broadcast your site until you do (but I suggest you DON'T SIT ON THIS ONE - get out there and PROMOTE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!)

      Your link will not only be advertised by the team at DollarBlaster, but it will spread like a wild virus in your referrals' promotions as well! Gotta love duplication!

      http://www.dollarsblaster.com/userindex.asp?userid=1254

      YOU WILL RECEIVE $8,100 Automatically in your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold A/c - without Sponsoring

      MULTIPLE DEPOSITS - NO EFFORT REQUIRED!

      Receive Continuous $9.00 deposits, directly into your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold accounts - GUARANTEED!

      * No Sponsoring *

      * No Advertising *

      * Guaranteed Dollars Blast *

      * Fully Automated *

      * Dollars deposited directly to your Accounts *

      * They advertise until you get $ 8,100 *

      http://www.dollarsblaster.com/userindex.asp?userid=1254

      **You WILL Experience the biggest dollars Blast in your accounts EVER**

      THEY Guarantee that you will make $8,100.00 or they will continue to E-mail broadcast until you do!

      THEY will blast a letter with your personal website, in the #1 spot, to millions of folks. This will jump start your success in this program, the ripple effect is amazing . I know - because it's happening to me right NOW;

      If you find another program with this potential and Guarantee, Join It!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 12:41 AM
          Within MINUTES of Joining this remarkable income generator, you'll be able to see IMMEDIATE RESULTS in your paypal - Egold and stormpay accounts!

          YOUR INCOME IS UNLIMITED - AND FAST - REAL FAST!! THE $$$'s KEEPS POURING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT MINUTE AFTER MINUTE - 24/7 - AND IT NEVER STOPS!!

          Every member of this amazing program is Guaranteed to receive $8,100 in Non-Stop $9 Bills!

          No matter what I say about this incredible opportunity, no matter how high I raise your expectations by giving it an unqualified TEN THUMBS UP, it will OVERdeliver on all your expectations.

          In Fact, There Is Nothing I Can Say That Will Prepare You For The Constant Bombardment Of $9 Deposits You Will Receive From This Program!

          You Must Experience this For Yourself!!