100% Money Back Guarantee Opportunity!!!

  • plat57us@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      **** 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ****

      MyTurnKeyPC Network Marketing Company -

      THEY DO ALL OFF THE SPONSORING!!!

      You will earn $1,275 - $4,700 per month or more
      within 9 months - with NO SPONSORING - Or

      ...We will refund 100% of the money you invested!

      You recieve $100 bonus for every member signed by yourself (company sign
      ups also net you $100 bonuses), you will also earn monthly income on all
      your downline, AND matching bonuses on what every member in your downline
      earns!!!

      You no longer have to be a 'heavy hitter' or a great recruiter in order to
      earn, people are already making hundreds of dollars with this program
      through sponsoring others, heavy hitters will make thousands!!! When you
      become a paid sign up, you will see in the members forum proof that people
      are making a lot of money from this.

      For full details on this incredible revolution, check out the site below,
      and sign up right away!!!

      http://plat.visit.ws/

      Any questions, please contact me at the address below

      Thanks

      plat57us@...