Notification of Payment Received

  • mc1959_au@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2004
      My PayPal account is spitting out payment notifications EVERY MINUTE!

      This has literally flooded my email box with Notification Of Payment Received messages. I’m talking about $200 PLUS daily! And the speed at which the program works is unbelievable!

      THIS is the simplest and most direct way to achieve financial success.
      A fully operational Turnkey Money Machine that is so amazing, it even runs while you are
      sleeping.

      http://www.paysforever.com/MC1283.htm

      Every Single Hour ordinary people like you and I are cramming their accounts with
      THOUSANDS OF LIFE SAVING DOLLARS by taking advantage of this amazing opportunity.

      http://www.paysforever.com/MC1283.htm

      This is the moneypump that is working for you Night & Day to achieve financial independence
      easily & quickly and anonymously.

      http://www.paysforever.com/MC1283.htm

      HOW DOES $2,000 Per Week Sound? Unreachable? No-Way!! This little money spinner duplicates itself
      over and over again and never stops. It starts cramming money into your accounts
      almost immediately...creating a lifetime income.

      It's true...I'm completely amazed at how quickly and easily this works!

      No matter what I say, no matter how high I raise your expectations by giving it an unqualified TEN THUMBS UP, it will OVERdeliver on all your expectations.

      This is Unbeatable, Sensational and Powerful.

      If I sound very excited about this amazing money maker - it's because I feel so blessed to finally have found something that really works. Something that has freed me from all the stress and worry of bills and other expenses.

      Don't delay or hesitate one bit, Join and start making money today!

      http://www.paysforever.com/MC1283.htm

      Everyone Makes Money With This - GUARANTEED!

      ACT NOW - AND WATCH YOUR MONEY PUMP GENERATE A MASSIVE LIFETIME INCOME - MINUTE BY MINUTE - 24/7 - EVEN WHILE YOU SLEEP!!

      DON'T WASTE ANYMORE TIME - YOU DESERVE THE GOOD LIFE - THIS IS YOUR KEY TO FINANCIAL
      FREEDOM!!

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 12, 2004
        ((MULTIPLE $9 DEPOSITS-NO EFFORT REQUIRED!))
        $8,100 -in your- Paypal - E-gold - Stormpay = Guaranteed !!!

        RECEIVE $8,100 IN NON STOP $9 DEPOSITS - HURRY!

        XPLODE Your Paypal - E-gold - Stormpay Accounts

        My PayPal, Stormpay and Egold accounts are spitting out payment notifications EVERY MINUTE! DollarsBlaster is EXPLODING!!

        This is what they guarantee - No Sponsoring - They Advertise! You will collect $8,100.00 or they will continue to E-mail broadcast your site until you do.

        *Easy Money - Deposited Directly Into Your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold Accounts*

        Your link will not only be advertised by the team at DollarBlaster, but it will spread like a wild virus in your referrals' promotions as well! Gotta love duplication!

        http://www.dollarsblaster.com/userindex.asp?userid=1254

        YOU WILL RECEIVE $8,100 Automatically in your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold A/c - without Sponsoring

        MULTIPLE DEPOSITS - NO EFFORT REQUIRED!

        Receive Continuous $9.00 deposits, directly into your PayPal, Stormpay and Egold accounts - GUARANTEED!

        * No Sponsoring *

        * No Advertising *

        * Guaranteed Dollars Blast *

        * Fully Automated *

        * Dollars deposited directly to your Accounts *

        * They advertise until you get $ 8,100 *

        http://www.dollarsblaster.com/userindex.asp?userid=1254

        **You WILL Experience the biggest dollars Blast in your accounts EVER**

        THEY Guarantee that you will make $8,100.00 or they will continue to E-mail broadcast until you do!

        THEY will blast a letter with your personal website, in the #1 spot, to millions of folks. This will jump start your success in this program, the ripple effect is amazing . I know - because it's happening to me right NOW;

        If you find another program with this potential and Guarantee, Join It!

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 29, 2004
          Within MINUTES of Joining this remarkable income generator, you'll be able to see IMMEDIATE RESULTS in your paypal - Egold and stormpay accounts!

          YOUR INCOME IS UNLIMITED - AND FAST - REAL FAST!! THE $$$'s KEEPS POURING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT MINUTE AFTER MINUTE - 24/7 - AND IT NEVER STOPS!!

          Every member of this amazing program is Guaranteed to receive $8,100 in Non-Stop $9 Bills!

          No matter what I say about this incredible opportunity, no matter how high I raise your expectations by giving it an unqualified TEN THUMBS UP, it will OVERdeliver on all your expectations.

          In Fact, There Is Nothing I Can Say That Will Prepare You For The Constant Bombardment Of $9 Deposits You Will Receive From This Program!

          You Must Experience this For Yourself!!

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 12, 2005
                How To Get 1 Million Anxious People To Send You $5.00!
                We'll even show you how to do it AUTOMATICALLY.
                http://www.xtsafelist.com

              • xg@xtsafelist.com
                Message 7 of 18 , May 1, 2005
                  This email confirms that you have received a Payment for $5.00 USD.

                  View the details of this transaction online at:
                  http://www.xtsafelist.com

                  If you have $5 to spare in exchange 1 million people to send you $5
                  and wanna wake up every morning to see "Notification of Payment Received"
                  in your email account from paypal.

                  PLEASE rush to http://www.xtsafelist.com and grab the secret now.

                • xg@xtsafelist.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 3, 2005
                    This email confirms that you have received a Payment for $5.00 USD.

                    View the details of this transaction online at:
                    http://www.xtsafelist.com

                    If you have $5 to spare in exchange for 1 million people to send you $5

                    Message 9 of 18 , May 6, 2005

                    • forevercash@gmail.com

                        Message 11 of 18 , May 10, 2005

                          http://www.host-no-cost.com/5x/

                          PLEASE rush to http://www.host-no-cost.com/5x/ and grab the secret now.

                        • forevercash@gmail.com

                            Message 13 of 18 , May 12, 2005
                              This email confirms that you have received a Payment for $5.00 USD.

                              View the details of this transaction online at:
                              http://www.host-no-cost.com/5x/

                              If you have $5 to spare in exchange 1 million people to send you $5
                              and wanna wake up every morning to see "Notification of Payment Received"
                              in your email account from paypal.

                              PLEASE rush to http://www.host-no-cost.com/5x/ and grab the secret now.

                              "Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises"

                            • forevercash@gmail.com

                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 29, 2005
                                  This one is HOTTER than HOT and its PAYING ME!!
                                  Flood your PayPal or StormPay Account With $$ CASH!!
                                  Got $19.00? Turn into $39,000 INSTANTLY!

                                  We will not make promises we can't keep!!
                                  Get Ton of $$ CASH BILLS Coming Your Way!

                                  http://www.go4bucks.com/refer.asp?id=intropal

                                  Pays You INSTANTLY whether you advertise or not!

                                  Promote your URL and make a whole lot more money!!

                                  This program will make more money for you
                                  faster than anything you have ever seen!
                                  No Special Skills Needed!

                                  Once you Start This - You Can't Stop it!!
                                  Faster Than You Can Say "Pay me!!"

                                  Hurry!! Start Receiving $$ CASH Notifications TODAY!
                                  http://www.go4bucks.com/refer.asp?id=intropal