NEW PROGRAM... began yesterday

  • dollarsperday
    Message 1 of 676 , Jul 14, 2000
      TODAY HISTORY STARTS !!!<br><br>Marketing guru
      Steve DeWitt is revealing to you an incredible business
      opportunity <br>that is so AWESOME it will literally knock
      your socks off and make you gasp for
      money!!!<br><br>The most amazing event in MLM, Network Marketing, and
      Business Opportunities <br>history is knocking on your
      ENROLL ~~ RIGHT NOW, go
      ENROLL RIGHT NOW!!!!!<br><br>To give you an idea of how
      NEW this opportunity <br>is My ID # is 27
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: