Guaranteed PAYOUT of $12.50/mo.

  • homeuzer2
    Message 1 of 676 , Jun 13, 2000
      Yes, it's TRUE. AllAdvantage pays YOU a
      GUARANTEED minimum of $12.50/month. No if's, and's or but's
      [or BS] about it! That's the very least YOU WILL
      RECEIVE when you join AllAdvantage and begin surfing the
      web with their Viewbar enabled [a small window that
      flashes ads at the bottom of your screen for a maximum of
      25 hours/month*]. <br><br>Only $12.50 per month you
      say? That's an EXTRA income of $150.00 per year. Now,
      who's gonna GIVE YOU that? Let me ask you this. If you
      were walking down the street and spotted $12.50 laying
      on the sidewalk, wouldn't you stop immediately, bend
      down, pick it up off the ground and quickly put it in
      YOUR pocket? Of course you would, so why not take
      advantage of the same thing here?<br><br>Opportunity
      seekers, here's YOUR chance to pick up an E-Z $150.00 PER
      YEAR** just for doin' what you're doin' right now.
      What's that you ask? Surfing the web, that's
      what!<br><br>Interested? For more info and to join, click on the following
      off.<br><br>**Of course, the potential exists to earn LOTS MORE
      [and I mean LOTS] if you are willing to take the time
      and build up your downline.
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: