FREE LIST BUILDING SOFTWARE

  • inger nilsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi,

      This is just too cool.

      David Cheyne is giving away free viral listbuilding software that will drive tons of targeted traffic to the site of your choice and build you a massive optin list at the same time.

      He has granted me access to the thankyou page, and is allowing me to share this with my contacts......but I dontt know how long this will last.

      Hurry and go there now...

      http://www.listbuildersdream.com/lb/?downloadarea=6209

      Talk to you later,

      Thanks, inger.