How to get 1126+ Referals!!!!

  • cali_chick79
    Message 1 of 676 , Apr 1 5:23 AM
      Dear friend,<br><br>If you are at all interested
      in get-paid-to... programs (eg. <br>Alladvantage
      etc.), I think this might well interest you -
      I've<br>joined it recently, and I strongly suggest it to
      large group of people who<br>actively participate in
      get-paid-to... programs. At last, <br>internet cash surfers have
      UNITED and are forming a <br>MASSIVE pre-built referral
      network, so that when a new<br>get-paid-to... program
      comes out, each member will be<br>able to join with a
      large pre-built downline, cashing-in
      ALL<br> new get-paid-to... programs they participate
      in!<br>- Refer Central can EXPAND and INCREASE your
      downline!<br>- Refer Central turns your indirect and extended
      referrals <br> into DIRECT referrals thus MAXIMIZING your
      profits!<br><br>Refer 10 people and you could get another 1126
      month!<br><br>To join the cash surfing revolution FREE please use
      my<br>link
      going<br>to start joining new get-paid-to... programs real
      soon - <br>hurry and secure your place in the internet
      sincerely,<br><br>Crystal
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: