Yahoo Groups Secret Discovered

  • Letsmakemillions
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2, 2003
      DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

      Yahoo Groups Secret Discovered

      Hello Netpreneurs

      You have come to the right place to invest in your future.

      Are you tired of joining 10 yahoo groups a day?

      I have discovered a secret that you can join UNLIMITED yahoo groups a day

      I have 2,000 Working Unmoderated BIZ OP Yahoo Groups to go with it

      All my groups are unmoderated where ANYONE can post BIZ OP Ads

      and a webpage to delete your emails with a mouse click.

      I personally use these groups everyday and make more

      money from my own ads than any where else.

      Join today and BLAST YOUR AD TODAY

      Buy my yahoo groups secret today and get these two eBooks FREE!

      1. Milliondollaremail

      2. Autorespondermagic

      For more info click the link below

      http://2000yahoogroups.tripod.com/yahoogroups.htm
    • Letsmakemillions
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 10, 2003
        DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

        Yahoo Groups Secret Discovered

        Hello Netpreneurs

        You have come to the right place to invest in your future.

        Are you tired of joining 10 yahoo groups a day?

        How many yhaoo groups have you joined?

        How many yhaoo groups do you have?

        I have 2,000 Working Unmoderated BIZ OP Yahoo Groups to give away

        All my groups are unmoderated where ANYONE can post BIZ OP Ads

        I have discovered a secret that you can join UNLIMITED yahoo groups a day

        and a webpage to delete your emails with a mouse click.

        I personally use these groups everyday and make more

        money from my own ads than any where else.

        Join today and BLAST YOUR AD TODAY

        Buy my yahoo groups secret today and get these two eBooks as a bonus!