A NEW INSTANT PAY SITE, JUST LAUNCHED!

  • Fahim Hakim
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Marketer!

      You have been selected to take part in the launch �2006 Super Affiliate Maker Pro� .

      You get paid instantly $97 for each referral.

      Reserve your position right now at:
      http://hotshorturl.com/ct38

      Please do not wait, this could literally make you thousands and cost you nothing!

      I hope to have you on board my friend!

      Warm Regards,

      Fahim

      P.S. - You may be wondering, whats the catch?�well,
      there ISNT one. :-)
    • Fahim Hakim