here's your trial copy

  • Internet Marketing Center
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Group Member,

      I'm really excited because I just heard back from Derek Gehl,
      and he's agreed to help me give you a special holiday gift...

      As a favor to me, Derek has agreed to give a limited number
      of my customers and subscribers the chance to take home
      his best-selling "Insider Secrets" system for just $2.95.

      So you can actually "test drive" the SAME advanced strategies
      that Derek's been using behind the scenes to earn over
      $54,700,000 in online sales... with absolutely no risk!

      I'm really pumped up about this, because this system contains
      over 1,300+ pages of the exact secrets Derek and his team
      are using right now to earn over $20,821 a DAY online.

      I'm talking about strategies like...

      >> Step-by-step advice you can use to start your very own
      Internet business in as little as 48 hours!

      >> How to build a top-selling web site... for less than $100!

      >> Where to find hot products (in 20 minutes or LESS!) that
      you can start selling TODAY! These in-demand products will
      sell like hotcakes, no matter what your experience!

      >> 100s of FREE and cheap online tools, resources, and
      software that you can use to automate your web site (and
      save you at least 35 hours every week)!

      >> How to get #1 rankings in the search engines and get tons
      of FREE traffic from the "Big Guys" like Google!

      >> Secrets to writing salescopy that increases sales by 400%
      (or MORE)!

      >> Getting 1,000s of NEW visitors to your web site... FREE.

      .. and these are just a few of the coveted strategies
      you'll discover in this #1 best-selling course!

      But I have to WARN you...

      Derek doesn't make a habit of giving away his strategies...
      he's doing this as a special favor for me, and since his
      stock is limited, I can't guarantee you'll get a copy.

      So if you want a 30-Day Trial copy of Derek's best-selling
      "Insider Secrets" system, I highly recommend that you move
      quickly and visit:

      http://www.marketingtips.com/trialcourse/t/827138

      .. immediately, and take advantage of this special trial
      offer before his accountant pulls the plug.

      All the best...

      Ariella

      P.S. Remember: Derek's the one taking ALL the risk with this
      30-Day Trial Course. If you decide after 30 days of
      reviewing his 1,300+ page best-selling course that you don't
      want it, just send it back to him, no problem. He'll even
      let you keep the $957 in bonuses as "thanks" for checking it
      out.

    • Internet Marketing Center
      Message 70 of 70 , Oct 10, 2006