I made a profit the day I joined!

  • kiwianap
    Message 1 of 676 , Nov 2, 2000
      The 'Going Platinum Community' is an opportunity
      to own the Internet, or at least your own a piece of
      it. It is a full service ISP, Internet Gateway,
      Search Engine/Directory, Shopping<br>Mall, Virtual
      Office, and just about anything else you can think of,
      all rolled into one easy-to-use site.<br><br>There
      are 2 ways to join: The program is split into 2
      *FREE* to join! All members join by default.<br><br>2)
      The GPAP = Going Platinum Affiliate Program<br>This
      requires a ONE time $25 fee. This is where the big money
      can be
      made.<br><a href=http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/krazykiwi target=new>http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/krazykiwi</a>
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: