Improve your health, improve your life

  • SNTink
    Message 1 of 676 , Mar 4, 2000
      Hello, and thanks for reading on. I am an
      executive recruiter, looking for those persons who desire a
      higher quality of life, and who will accomplish their
      goals, through helping others achieve theirs, at the
      same time improving the quality of their health. I am
      affiliated with the direct selling division of the leader in
      preventative health care, a company which has been in
      existence since 1903, and whose brand is known by 8 out of
      every 10 households in the United States, and
      associated with quality, and integrity.<br>If you fit this
      description, and with your permission, please visit my website
      at <a href=http://www.rexall.com/tink. target=new>http://www.rexall.com/tink.</a> If interested, during
      the presentation, you may opt-in for my FREE weekly
      newsletters on health and wealth.<br>You may also contact me
      through the site, for more information, or if I may
      answer any questions you may have.<br>Thanks very much.
      I look forward to our communications in the
      future.--Steve Tinkham
    • pplbob
      Message 676 of 676 , Jan 31, 2002
        WHILE THE ECONOMY STRUGGLES...<br>Network
        Marketing is BOOMING on the Web! <br>Learn how we�re
        sponsoring OVER 1,000 monthly worldwide without mailing
        anything, without faxing anything, without calling anyone!
        scratched the surface. <br>Get started FREE! Sign up at: