American Data Group: Independent Agent

  • ADG
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      American Data Group: Independent Agent

      We are a Business Solutions Provider that, through our partners and
      affiliates, offer merchants of all sizes extremely competitive rates
      and access to cutting edge technology to process...

      Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Gift
      & Loyalty Cards, Automated Clearing House Debit, Check Authorization
      & Guarantee Services, and more.

      As an Independent Business Agent with American Data Group, you can
      earn commissions not only on equipment sales, but also every
      time "plastic" is swiped at merchant locations that use our
      processing services!

      Reply to email sender for further information.
    • ADG