If a 17 yr. old kid can do it why can't I???

  • MoneyMan
    Message 1 of 105 , Feb 1, 2003
      If a 17 yr. old kid can do it why can't I???

      Think hard about this !!!! Do you really want to retire early ??? Do you truly
      want to have more money than you need ??? This business can make you rich ( it
      did for a seventeen year old kid ) and it pratically runs itself. Plus you
      will get an education in email marketing that is worth thousands !!!!! It will
      cost you a total of $12 to start .Check this "vision "

      1. Make more money than you ever dreamed .!!!
      2. Kiss your boss goodbye .!!!
      3. Learn all the secrets of email marketing !!
      Click here to see the whole story :
      http://home.kimo.com.tw/crprogram2002/279943.htm

      =====================
      Post your ads to 300,000 opportunity seekers only $5.95 !
      see http://postads.idv.st/ or http://98.to/postads
    • Kinssun
      Message 105 of 105 , Apr 22, 2003
        If a 17 yr. old kid can do it why can't I???

        Think hard about this !!!! Do you really want to retire early ??? Do you truly want to have more money than you need ??? This business can make you rich ( it did for a seventeen year old kid ) and it pratically runs itself. Plus you will get an education in email marketing that is worth thousands !!!!! It will cost you a total of $12 to start .Check this "vision "

        1. Make more money than you ever dreamed .!!!
        2. Kiss your boss goodbye .!!!
        3. Learn all the secrets of email marketing !!
        Click here to see the whole story :
        http://home.kimo.com.tw/crprogram2002/279943.htm

        Advertise to 1,200 e-gold game seekers only $2.95!
        http://98.to/egc2002 or http://egc2002.idv.st/