Have you ever wondered how much your job is costing you?

  • laramiemaverick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Have you ever dreamed of making money while you are sleeping?

      In a moment I am going to show you how to easily make this dream a
      reality.

      Often I wake up to find out I was $1,000 richer.

      That's right while I was sleeping I made $1,000.

      So, how would you like to earn money while you are sleeping?

      Well I have GREAT news for you...

      my team and I will teach those of you who qualify exactly how to earn
      money while you are sleeping and many other fun ways as well.

      I will show you how to use the exact same system I have been sharing
      with those who qualify for my time and is producing multiple six
      figure incomes for my team members.

      We've just turned it up a notch with a MAJOR enhancement to our
      business! And here is what it means to you...

      Basically…No More Excuses!

      No cold calling.

      No selling.

      No telling.

      No explaining.
      No chasing friends and family.

      No up-lines getting rich on your efforts.

      No down-lines to train (our system does the training) We don't have
      down-lines anyhow.

      No time wasted getting set up. With our simple system you can be in
      business within 24 hours of getting started.

      No guess work, we show you exactly what we do that works, you follow
      in the footsteps of giants and become a giant yourself.

      It's your time to succeed in a H0ME BASED BUSINESS.

      We have made it so simple for you.

      All you do is market your business, with our team's guidance, and let
      the professionals take it from there.

      Note: This system is exclusive to our company...

      this is a team of professional marketers exploding with marketing
      knowledge working one on one with those who qualify for our time.

      Meet me at;

      http://BecomeWealthyNow.UnifiedWealthSolutions.com/index1

      If you want to be one of us and use the same system we use in a
      solid, ethical business with a phenomenal product and lucrative
      compensation plan…

      you'll have to decide if you're really ready for success…

      OR…

      will you go back to your regular job and accept the idea you're not
      cut out for the life you thought you deserved.

      We've now combined powerful marketing tools to our already thriving
      business model.

      Imagine working directly with self made millionaires who will show
      you exactly what they do, how they advertise and assist you by
      answering questions your prospects have so you wont have to.

      I currently have a team of top earners that answer my potential
      clients questions, and assist them in signing up on our business
      team.

      These top producers are ready right now to do the exact same thing
      for you.

      Naturally they can't assist you the way they assist me until you make
      a decision to get started.

      Like any serious business, you still make all the decisions and do
      the work…

      AND you will keep 100% of the profit you earn.

      But you will have a very simple and specific business model to
      follow.

      A business model that I use and it is the exact same model that my
      millionaire mentors use, right down to the methods we use to sign up
      new clients.

      This business model has a solid seven year proven track record.

      If you have been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in.

      --> You no longer have to worry about selling, telling or explaining
      your business to anyone!

      --> You no longer have to fear the phone because it's easy to talk
      with people who have sought you out for your opportunity.

      --> You don't have to worry about having enough time in your schedule
      after work because this business is designed to work around almost
      any busy schedule!

      I started by working it an hour or so a day and now I just work it
      from the golf course, the beach or the shopping mall while I'm
      enjoying life.

      I am full time and average a 20 hour work week.

      --> You no longer have to worry about where you live and your time
      zone. This makes it really convenient for international members!

      It sounds really good... too good to be true, Right?

      Wrong! I can say this because we've worked out a simple easy to
      duplicate system that flat out works!

      In the very short time since I have been using the marketing system I
      have made money in all these following scenarios:

      .... While I was on vacation in Mexico. :)

      .... While I was out at a Movie.

      .... While I was working out at the gym.

      .... While I was out to Dinner.

      .... While I was out playing golf.

      .... While I was at home relaxing and spending time with my kids.

      Think about it for a second.

      A business model with a proven system that does the majority of hard
      time consuming work for you, creates a lot of buzz and sizzle because
      it incorporates the biggest component that most people are looking
      for in their own home business.

      Imagine having an entire group of self made millionaires working on
      your behalf, they volunteer their time for people who qualify for
      this amazing opportunity and all you have to do is follow the simple
      three step system.

      Its simple.

      It has been done by us…

      by members of our team…

      and we know it can be done, by YOU...

      We will coach and mentor you to have MASSIVE results if you qualify
      for our time.

      I want to emphasize this is not a get rich quick scheme, MLMor other
      fly by night arrangement.

      You will have to do your part and we'll explain what that part is in
      detail with a live demonstration of our system given just for you so
      you can see exactly how we do what we do…

      before you make any commitments.

      We have a seven year proven track record and are registered with the
      states attorney general in every state we do business in.

      Two simple steps for you to take right now. Completing these two
      simple steps can quite possibly improve your life forever.

      Step #1 visit my web site:

      http://www.HomeBasedBusinessMatrix.info/Becoming%20Self-Employed.htm

      Step #2 Make sure to submit a call back request once you have
      reviewed enough information and have a few final questions. Do this
      by completing the web form and submitting it to me.

      What happens next?

      Either I or one of my associates will call you, have a brief
      interview just to make sure you qualify for our time and that this
      business will be a good fit for you.

      If you do qualify for our time we will give you a live demonstration
      of our simple three step system.

      The exact same system we use…

      demonstrated live for you so you can decide if you're ready for
      wealth or if you'd rather stay in your just over broke condition.

      Lets face it…

      you wouldn't be reading this if you were really happy with the
      results you've been getting in your life.

      Imagine yourself never commuting to work again.

      Never look at another price tag.

      NO MORE 10, 12, or even 14+ hour days chained to your desk, computer
      and phone getting absolutely no where fast!

      Yes, I have been there too and THANKFULLY I am never going back :)

      Once you start your own business we will even assist your new team
      members in signing up. We call this on the job training and learn as
      you earn.

      Did I mention you'll keep 100% of the profit even after you are fully
      trained and your business is up and running full speed?

      That's right we continue to assist your new team members to get
      started long after you are in a profit opposition for life.

      Your only job is to market your business, talk to people who seek you
      out and begin to live the kind of life that you deserve. (And don't
      worry, as I mentioned before we will show you exactly how we market
      so you simply do what works and forget the rest)

      Once you are an advisor and a sale is made you keep 100% of the
      profit and you get paid first. Once you receive the money you send in
      the wholesale amount for the products and put the rest in your
      pocket.

      By the way did I mention we have $1,000, $5,000 and $8,000 profits?

      You see that is one of the most AMAZING benefits of this business!!

      It is leverage at its finest!

      Don't waste another minute test drive our system today:

      Step #1 visit our web site here:

      http://www.HomeBasedBusinessMatrix.com/

      Step #2 Make sure to submit a call back request once you have
      reviewed enough information and have a few final questions.

      We look forward to working with you soon!

      Kindest Regards,

      Leonard Martin
      800-382-0859 ext 3157

      PS. A few years ago I was where you are today…

      seeking a better way to do life.

      I went from working 90 hours a week and always broke to working a few
      hours a day and making over ten grand in a week.

      The only major difference between us is I found this before you did
      and I did something about what I found.

      In the end the choice is yours if you believe you can then do and if
      not then don't…

      either way I'm fine I'll never have another boss to answer to or job
      to show up at.

      What will your life look like 6 months from now?